About Me

My photo
We should let the past be the past and let now be the future.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

HAIZ.

Back from somewhere. So long since I have posted. I'm more active in twitter so follow me @Ivyswy
Alot of things happen when school started. Just finished COMMON TEST. LIKE PHEW~ Let's talk about my school life. I'm in a SUPER socialable class. All my classmates are sucha joker. LOLS. School is alright exam result are slowly coming back. ARGH. I have flunk my physic for sure. I just random answer. I really don't know what to right. ahha. But something happen. Just don't want to mention.

Don't always think that you are so poor thing. Nobody cares for you. YOU still have your family. YOU have sucha peaceful family that Doesn't quarrel with little matter. YOU should just focus on your studies. YOU are just too much. IF you are not HAPPY with ME JUST VOICE UP ! Don't need to make sucha comment okay. YOU are just acting so childish. ANGRY because of sucha LITTLE THING? LAME.
It doesn't mean that you can freaking comment anything you want okay! Don't think i smile means THAT I'M ALRIGHT. YOU JUST NEEDS PEOPLE ATTENTION. 

DON'T MAKE YOUR PROBLEM BECOME MY PROBLEM.